NJ Home Improvement Contractor License:
We have thousands of satisfied customers - contact us now to join them!
About C.R. Shotwell Landscape Management, LLC
C.R. Shotwell Landscape has been in business since 1988. The company has built a reputation for taking pride in their work. C.R. Shotwell also makes sure to take the time to review all aspects of your landscaping project, big or small. The Company's consistent quality, craftsmanship, and professionalism has made C.R. Shotwell one of the premier Landscape Management companies to call.
Our service areas include:
Warren County – including Allamuchy, Alpha, Belvidere, Blairstown, Bloomsbury, Hackettstown, Harmony, Independence Township, Lopatcong, Mansfield, Oxford, Pohatcong, Stewartsville, Washington, and White Township.
Hunterdon County – Alexandria, Bethlehem Township, Clinton, Holland, Lebanon, Reigelsville, and Tewksbury.
Sussex County - including Andover and Hopatcong.
Morris County - including Chester, Long Valley, and Washington Township.
Eastern Pennsylvania - including Bangor, Easton, Forks, Lower Mount Bethel, Palmer, and Reigelsville.
OUR HIGH STANDARDS ARE THE GOALS
OF OUR COMPETITORS
These are ten reasons to choose CR SHOTWELL LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT for your landscape construction needs.
1) A prestigious reputation including hundreds of satisfied customers in residential and commercial markets.
2) Over 35 Years of extensive experience in the Professional Landscape Industry.
3) Unprecedented ability to integrate the landscape design, engineering, installation, and maintenance services for your property.
4) Professional service with efficient response time.
5) Professionally trained personnel who regularly attend continuing education seminars to provide you with the best possible service.
6) Personnel available year round for those special needs.
7) An unmatched dedication to accurately satisfying the needs and wants of our clients.
8) Service which does not stop with your landscape. Many times we can help with other home and property needs or recommend quality contractors.
9) Holding the highest standards for selecting products and materials to provide the best possible value for our clients.
10) Fully Insured for liability and workman’s compensation.
Landscape Maintenance - mowing, spring and fall clean ups, mulching
Landscape design and consultation
3D rendering of your project
New lawns installed
Land clearing and field mowing
Pavingstone and natural stone patios
Low voltage lighting
Drainage work -- wet basement?
Backhoe and excavator work
We also sell topsoil, decorative stone, mulch, etc.
CR Shotwell Landscape Management, LLC services include, but are not limited to, the following:
Some of our work
History of CR Shotwell
1984-1988 - Started while in high school and college by operating a small lawn care business. While searching for a name for the business, my father offered these words of advice: “Son, if you're going to do work you're proud of, use your name. Every job you do will have your name on it. You will not be hiding behind some “witty” name, it will be your name everyone sees and knows.”
1988 - CR Shotwell Lawn Care And Maintenance started
1989 - Added commercial lawn care service and commercial snow removal services
1992 - Added hardscape services such as pavingstone walks, patios, etc. and retaining walls
1994 - Brought our previously subcontracted out design work in house
1996 - CR Shotwell Lawn Care and Maintenance became CR Shotwell Landscape Management
1998 - Added commercial lawn installation division
2000 - Added drainage consulting and installation
2003 - Smart Design started using subcontractors for electrical, plumbing and other
2005 - Restructured business to concentrate on residential hardscape and Smart Design construction services
2009 - Became CR Shotwell Landscape Management, LLC
2010 - Web Site Started By Innovative Marketing Designs
2012 - Began offering 3-D Rendering of Projects